Friday 18 March 2016

Diary Post: Term 1 Week 7

(:Term 1 Week 7:)


I can't believe that the term has gone so far!
I am so close to leaving to Waiuku Primary School!
The School I'm going to next term. Waiuku Primary!!
We were learning about PVP (Place Value Partitioning, not Player vs Player) So I am currently on Level 2 on PVP.
PVP

And we are making Music with our bodies, we are using our hands, our feet, and our whistling skills to make music! Woah!
Is that impressive? If it isn't, look somewhere else!! If it is, keep reading! We are also learning to make explanations! I made one earlier, Gender Roles in the Maori Culture! We were reading The Whale Rider, a story by Witi Ihimaera. The story is about a girl named Kahu Apirana who is the eldest grandchild.
I'm pretty sure that's all I have to say.

No comments: